• 2.4” full color touchscreen display, high quality, sunlight readable.
• Connection to the ecu jetcat to collect the engine data and display in graphical form
• GPS module included to collect the coordinates, ground speed, date, time and altitude.
• 3 axis accelerometer to measure the G load in all 3 axis.
• Barometer/altimeter/termometer. Measures barometric altitude and air density to calculate the engine performance.
• Airspeed pressure sensor to measure the airspeed using a pitot tube.
• Telemetry output to send all the data trough the telemetry link of the radio. Currently supported Jeti, Futaba, HoTT, Multiplex, Spektrum, JR DMSS and Weatronic.
• SD card to store all measures from sensors, battery voltage, engine data, Supplied with a card capable of 2.000 hours of recording, one set of data each 0,5.
• Output for 2 high power LED, to visually show the airspeed during landing.
Data analyzable by a supplied computer software and exportable to Excel and Google Earth.
• Software updatable trough the SD card.
Includes jetcat lead and SD memory card
Instructions manual: http://www.xicoy.com/FC1_1_0_en.pdf
Windows software instructions: http://www.xicoy.com/FlightCompView.zip
Introductory video: https://youtu.be/4Uw1arrAf3k
Engine run video (P20): https://youtu.be/YGo9nwwwnJ0
Software upgrade ver. 1.2 (add Spektrum an JR telemetry): www.xicoy.com/downloads/FC1JC1_2.zip