Double Action Air Valve
Double action electronic valve .
Can be used for control of retracts or gear doors in a single unit. Plugs directly into RX.
Three position. OPEN A - CLOSED - OPEN B. Allow to depresurize the air system to avoid air leaks. Can be used as two independent units if no need that both valves open at same time.
End points easily programmable by a push button. Status LED and manual mode operation, can be opened without electric power.
Up to 7bar /100psi. Small size: 34x20 mm.
Light weight: 32 gram (1 oz). Voltage: 4 to 8.4V
Low current consumption. <6mA inactive 80mA active.
- Power ON the valve while keeping the button pressed.
- Release the button. The LED will blink at 1 pulse/second. Set the radio to "Gear Up" position.
- Press the button. The valve will store the current command as "Gear Up".
- The led will blink twice at second. Set the radio at "Gear Down position".
- Press again the button to store the command.
Note: The valves manufactured from November 2014 (Green LED light) allow to program the power up state. Normal power up state is both valves closed (System not pressurized). In the case you need that the system be always pressurized, clicking on the button during normal operation allow to change the "power on" state to pressurize the system immediately after power up.